The EduSoMedia Blogs have been recognised globally as an initiative to empower the HigherEd learners. When the blogs were first made and student started
writing for the blogs, the world came to know them as Commandants of innovative Learning. This Model of Learning has been appreciated all over and the best thing happened is- Student Participation.
Education through Social Media does not fall into the debate of what is Social Media or Network or EdTech. Rather, it believes in joining the mission to 'Enhance Learning and Empower the Learner' vision. These blogs have been rooted in the daily learning schedules of students now. Each of the class taught by my has got a blog. There are a few section that were without blog, hence we allot them other class blogs to work on. Students upload their assignments, views on random topics, Proceedings of the Class Held so that there is a record of what we studied in that particular session and Podcast (embedded) as well. The EduSoMedia Digital Presentations (Communication Skills) have also been embedded into the blogs. The Blog Managers work religiously to keep the class blog updated. Students contribute Articles on topics they want to write on. Notes are shared before the examination. We go a step ahead in sharing by sending the links of all feel EduSoMedia Blogs to other classes of the same sections. This way 'Collaborative Learning' takes place and this collective knowledge helps them in creating learning content.
Visit the Blogs for reference:
- EduSoMedia Blog of IV Sem Mechanical and Automation Engineering (Section 4)
- EduSoMedia Blog of IV Sem Computer Science & Engineering (Section 01)
- EduSoMedia Blog of IV Sem Computer Science & Engineering (Section 03)
- EduSoMedia Blog of IV Sem ECE (Section 02)
- EduSoMedia Blog of VI Sem Computer Science & Engineering (Section 01)
- EduSoMedia Blog of VI Sem Computer Science & Engineering (Section 07)
- EduSoMedia Blog of VI Sem EEE
- EduSoMedia Blog of VI Sem Amity School of Engineering- CSE