Children love learning. The key to making them engage in the process of learning is to give them what they love: Pleasure and Fun in the process of learning. This is a platform to make all this happen. the goodness is that it is free for the educators and there are millions of them who are making the best of it. You can also make your kids learn the epic way!
Epic is the leading digital reading platform—built on a collection of 40,000+ popular, high-quality books from 250+ of the world’s best publishers—that safely fuels curiosity and reading confidence for kids 12 and under.
- Popular, age-appropriate books for all kids
- Knowledge and Learning Videos
- Educators can assign the work of reading
- Students earn points and engage well
- Loved by both teachers and students
- Get it free during class & after hours.
- Supercharge daily reading
- Bring lessons to life with easy assigning & sharing
- Feed curiosity in every student
- Independent reading for all ages & grades
- Monthly Activity Calendars
- Classroom Reading Challenge
Edtech major Byju’s has acquired Epic, a digital reading platform for kids, for USD 500 million (about Rs 3,729.8 crore). (Read the News)
The company will invest an additional USD 1 billion in North America to accelerate its vision of “helping students fall in love with learning”, a statement said.
Listen to the PodMOOCs to know more about Epic!
Schools and Educators must see this to join the Epic:Epic! GetEpic for Kids' Learning | Audiobooks, Videos, Reading and MORE (FREE for Educators) from Parveen Kumar Sharma
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS
- Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
- Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times
- Reading Mode